My 6 year old daughter Jazz LOVES to bake! My kids and I have a slew of food allergies so most of our baking is from Paleo recipes. Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo is our all-time fave cookbook!
Now that I’ve taken it to the next level with the Keto Experiment we decided to try out some new keto recipes. I heard of the Mac Nut Bread on the amazing movie, The Magic Pill, on Netflix. This recipe is my own twist on a recipe by Being Brigid.
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 scoops Perfect Keto Vanilla Protein Collagen (Get 15% off Perfect Keto with code: KETOTIME15)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 TB ground flax
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 TB Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Rub the bottom of your loaf pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- In a food processor or Vitamix, pulse the macadamia nuts for about 30-45 seconds or until it creates a flour consistency.
- Add the almond flour, Perfect Keto Vanilla Protein Collagen, flax seeds, baking soda, and himalayan salt to the food processor. Continue to pulse until ingredients are mixed well.
- In a medium size bowl beat eggs, egg whites, melted coconut oil and apple cider vinegar with a whisk.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
It’s extra delicious with avocado or almond butter on top!
I’d love to hear your favorite keto recipes!